Monday, March 5, 2012

Do you Zumba?

I have been going to Zumba for the last four months and I love it! There is something about the music and the routines that put a big smile on my face. I love it so much I have thought about training as a Zumba instructor (when my little one is old enough) but I expect there is a big difference in taking a class and teaching a class.

When I Zumba (yeah I've turned it in to a verb) I think I am pretty good: I wiggle my hips in time, shake my shoulders without hitting anyone in the face with my 34DD breasts, and smile. I feel great, I feel sexy... and then I catch sight of myself in the mirror and this wonderful illusion in my head is faced with the reality: I look like an elephant, and a really stiff one at that.

Don't think I am being hard on myself. I am not. I actually look alright in my everyday clothing.  The time has come to get some new gym clothes as my current ones are not doing me ANY favours. Until this problem is sorted out, I don't think I will be training for anything just yet.  After all the aim is to get people to the class, not scare them away.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment