Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Move over Wii Fit - It's Zumba Time!

It's been out for ages but I bought Zumba Wii yesterday and my verdict is... BRILLIANT.  I'm not going to give you a review,  you can read tonnes of reviews at Amazon UK and Amazon US.  All I will say is that my Wii Fit might be going into a corner for a little while. :)

Zumba Wii has all the songs they play in my class. I am not sure why it's surprised me but it has, and I am SO happy about that. It's always a let down when you buy a really good DVD and it's set against crap music.

Here's the trailer if you  haven't seen it:


I'll let you know how I get on.  I know Zumba 2 is out but I want to save that for when I am fed-up of this one (it might be a while). Plus, I paid £17 for it. Bargain!



                   

No comments:

Post a Comment